You don't want to wait until after a collision to find out whether you have a good or bad automobile insurance policy. As part of our law firm's dedication to preserving the rights of victims, McCarthy & McCarthy will review your automobile insurance policy free of charge. Our lawyers gladly explain why you must have "full tort" coverage and detail the dangers of not having uninsured/under-insured motorist coverage.
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, 6,000,000 motor vehicle accidents occur in the United States each year. If you are involved in a collision, you must know what to do in order to better preserve your rights. We recommend the following:
1. Obtain the name, address, and telephone numbers of all drivers.
2. Obtain the name, address, and telephone number of all witnesses.
3. Obtain the name of the police department that investigated the collision.
4. Take photographs of the scene.
5. Take photographs of the damage to your car.
6. Take photographs of any cuts, bruises, or abrasions.
7. Contact McCarthy & McCarthy.
Call for a FREE consultation to discuss your needs
We have spent years handling motor vehicle cases. Trying to handle a motor vehicle claim while injured can be very tiresome. By retaining McCarthy & McCarthy, you can focus on your physical recovery and rest assured that your legal rights are being preserved.
Avoid minimizing your compensation by settling too early. Let us guide you through your motor vehicle claim.