Motorcycle riders have special rules governing their operation of a motorcycle, and for the insurance covering them for an accident. For instance, did you know that medical coverage does not have to be provided with a policy of insurance covering a motorcycle? We handle motorcycle cases and not only understand the potential bias oftened shown against motorcycle drivers, but the myriad of insurance issues that arise in these catastrophic cases. If you were on a motorcycle and were injured due to the negligence of another, call us for help.
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, 6,000,000 motor vehicle accidents occur in the United States each year. If you are involved in a collision, you must know what to do in order to better preserve your rights. We recommend the following:
1. Obtain the name, address, and telephone numbers of all drivers.
2. Obtain the name, address, and telephone number of all witnesses.
3. Obtain the name of the police department that investigated the collision.
4. Take photographs of the scene.
5. Take photographs of the damage to your motorcycle.
6. Take photographs of any cuts, bruises, or abrasions.
7. Contact McCarthy & McCarthy.
Call for a FREE consultation to discuss your needs
We have spent years handling motorcycle cases. Trying to handle a motorcycle claim while injured can be very tiresome. By retaining McCarthy & McCarthy, you can focus on your physical recovery and rest assured that your legal rights are being preserved.
Motorcycle claims require special attention and knowledge to pursue all of your legal remedies.